Ramadhan Buffet with Harith Iskander @ The Joke Factory, Publika KL
The Joke Factory, located in Publika Kuala Lumpur is introducing their kampung warung style Ramadhan buffet from 6th of May to 5th of June 2019 from 6pm onwards.
Don’t forget to check out my other Ramadhan 2019 buffet reviews:
- ‘Lambaian Rasa’ Ramadhan Buffet 2019 @TPC Kuala Lumpur
- ‘Kembara Iftar’ Ramadhan Buffet 2019 @ WEIL Hotel Ipoh
- ‘Juadah Warisan’ Ramadhan Buffet 2019 @ Pacific Regency Hotel Suites KL
- ‘Warna-Warni Ramadhan’ Buffet 2019 @ Putrajaya International Convention Centre (PICC)
- Ramadhan Buffet with Harith Iskander @ The Joke Factory, Publika KL
The Joke Factory is owned by Malaysia’s favorite stand-up comedian Harith Iskander and wife, Dr. Jezamine Lee Iskander. They will be serving authentic signature traditional dishes, recipes being passed down by Harith Iskander’s grandma herself where their kitchen staff
“The dishes have been passed down from generation to generation, and for sure evokes memories of my childhood days back in Johor,” says Harith Iskander.
The cafe’s intimate and co
Buffets are priced at RM68
During the entire month, The Joke Factory will continue to offer standup comedy shows featuring up-and-coming Malaysian comics, improvised comedy, and international performers such as Emily Tresidder, Danny O’Brien, and Nasif Akhtar.
What I love about this place is that not only you get to enjoy delicious food they’re offering, but you also could enjoy their comedy show right after. I had the opportunity to experience the first half of one of their shows on that night and I was laughing so hard. Too bad I had to leave to catch my train back to Ipoh and couldn’t stay for the whole show.
For booking, please contact 013-5231491.
View this post on Instagram
Ramadhan Buffet w/ Harith Iskander @ The Joke Factory, Publika KL . . . #thejokefactory #harithiskander #publika #ramadhanbuffet . . . #malaysia #kualalumpur #travel #KLfood #food #foodie #foodblogger #foodhunter #foodblog #foodporn #foodgasm #foodstagram #foodshot #foodpics #foodphoto #foodie #instafood #bloggermalaysia #bloggerlife #jjcm #jjcmKL #jalanjalancarimakan #malaysianblogger #ramadhan2019
THE JOKE FACTORY
The Joke Factory opened its curtains to comedy fans in August 2018 and is currently located in Publika, Solaris Dutamas owned by Malaysia’s comedian Harith Iskander and wife, Dr. Jezamine Lim Iskander with the aim to make this new venture a premier entertainment and social development hub in Asia.
The Joke Factory offers Malaysian styled entertainment in its entirety where stand-up comedy performances and shows meet the only other thing Malaysians love – food & beverage! In partnership with The Joke Factory, The Joke & Lok, a bistro-cum-cafe, owned by Harith’s brother-in-law, Anton Lim, adds a mouth-watering experience to the unique and exhilarating comedy journey at The Joke Factory.
The Joke Factory Offers:
- Weekly stand-up comedy shows and performances by local as well as international comedians – veterans and new comers in the comedy scene from Tuesday to Sunday nights
- A venue to hold private events
- Corporate Training and Employee Development Programs
- A youth movement and education center in which activities related to the healthy development of youths are offered on the weekends
The Joke & Lok Offers:
- Offers delicious Malaysia favorite Lok Lok on sticks in traditional st
- Mouth-watering gourmet-styled western food from burgers, hot dogs,
pastasto irresistible desserts
- Knockout array of beverages
To know more details about The Joke Factory and The Joke and Lok, visit their website at http://thejokefactory.com.my
The Joke Factory
1, Jalan Dutamas
Publika Shopping Gallery,
Mont Kiara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: +60 13-523 1491