Signature Market Snacks Review
Recently, I received a package delivered to my house. I was so excited to receive a big box from Signature Market!
For those who are into healthy eating and snacking, I can safely assume you’ve actually tried Signature Market products or at least have heard of them or visited their website www.signaturemarket.co
But if you haven’t, Signature Market is the 1st online marketplace in Malaysia that focuses on natural and organic products and was founded in September 2014 by Edwin Wang and John Cheng. They sell over 500 organic and natural products from delicious healthy snacks/beverages to personal care to even household items.
And the best thing is that you don’t even have to leave your house. You order them online and have it shipped directly to your house. Shipping is free for your first order and when you order over RM100.
Most of the time they have crazy discounts from 20% – 50% or free gifts. You know how overpriced organic and healthy foods can be but Signature Market make their products affordable for everyone.
My package came in a nice blue box with Eid design theme so it’s perfect for gifting this holiday season when you visit your relatives for Hari Raya.
So, what’s in my Signature Market box?
I was so excited when I see all the products. They’re nicely packed in Signature Market/Snack’s own resealable ziplock bags so you don’t have to worry about your crunchy snack going stale or your sweets being eaten by ants or other bugs.
I love the packaging design. There is a see-through ‘window’ or a transparent part in the middle of the packaging where you could see the content.
I also noticed that the packaging have a different color code as well. The red says Signature Market and the green says Signature Snack.
So, in my box, I got:
- Finest Crunchy Almond Biscotti – Wheat Flour, Egg White, Sugar, Almonds, Emulsifier (Mono & Diglycerides Fatty Acid, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate), Vanilla Essence , Salt.
- Black Truffle Salted Egg Potato Chips – U.S. Russet Potatoes, Extra Virgin Olive Oil Infused with Black Truffle, Salted Egg Yolk, Olive Oil, Non-Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Sugar, Curry Leaves, Red Chili Flakes
- Organic Chia Seed
- Natural Peppermint Leaves – Peppermint Leaves
- Cranberry Blackcurrant Mix – Dried Cranberries, Dried Blackcurrants
- Walnut Trail Mix – Walnut, Almond, Cashew Nut
- Roasted Pistachio in Shell Salted – Pistachio in Shell, Salt (Himalayan Rock Salt)
- Healthy Nut Mix – Almond, Lightly Salted Peanut (Himalayan Salt), Cashew
Nut ,Pecan, Hazelnut
- Salted Vanilla Cashew Crumble – Cashew Nut, Flour, Butter, Brown Sugar, Himalayan Salt, Egg, Natural Vanilla Extract
- Energy Booster Trail Mix – Almond, Peanut, Cranberry, Apricot, Wolfberry, Yellow Raisins
- Antioxidant Boost – Dried Apricot, Dried Wolfberry, Dried Cranberry, Dried Blackcurrant
- Low Carb Mix – Walnut, Almond, Cashew Nut, Lightly Salted Pumpkin Seed (Himalayan Rock Salt), Lightly Salted Sun Flower Seed (Himalayan Rock Salt)
- Superior Pure Matcha Powder – 100% pure matcha powder
Super YES to all the mixed nuts! And I’m so happy to get the matcha powder as well. And also a big, fat YESSSS to the potato chips and biscotti. My two favorite snacks.
They’re also perfect for the upcoming Eid/Hari Raya where you can munch on them while watching TV or serve them to your guests.
Do check out Signature Market‘s website www.signaturemarket.co where you can find details on more products or purchase some healthy snacks or natural products for yourself. They even have recipes!
You could also check out their Facebook Page – @SignatureMarket for latest news and promotion.
View this post on Instagram
Box opening video! A big box from @signaturemarket (www.signaturemarket.co) #signaturemarket #signaturesnack #boxopening #tanyleiaharris #sinfullydeliciousmalaysia #ipohfoodie #cikmeowdotcom #bloggerlife #foodblogger #lifestylebloggermalaysia #bloggergirl #foodbloggermalaysia #malaysianfoodblogger #travelblogger #malaysiablogger #malaysiafoodblogger #blogger #bloggermalaysia #bloggerlifestyle #malaysianblogger #ipohmali #ipoh #healthysnack